. centre de ressources dilemmes et doutes le visage humain de mathématiques Qui sommes-nous Problème de mois activités de promotion babillard
Centrale des maths - centraledesmaths.uregina.ca
Dilemmes & doutes
« D & D »
. .
topic card  



liste de
. .
nouvelle recherche

3 articles trouvés pour ce sujet.
What do I need to pass the course? 2009-02-02
Lynnette pose la question :
If I received 100% on my assignment which is worth 20% of my total mark and 87% on my midterm which is worth 40% of my total mark what would I need to get on the final exam which is worth 40% of my mark. To pass the course I must have 80% or above. Thanks.
Penny Nom lui répond.
Can the witness' statement be correct? 2008-06-02
Leria pose la question :
The model S= radical 30df describes the relationship between the speed of a car , the conditions of the road, and the length of the skid marks when the car slams on the brakes. S is the speed of the car in miles per hour, d is the length of the tires' skid marks in feet and f is the coefficient of the friction for the road.

In an accident, a car makes skid marks 85 feet long. The coefficient of friction is 0.6. A witness says that the driver was traveling faster than the speed limit of 35 miles per hour. Can the witness's statement be correct? Use algebra to explain your answer.

Penny Nom lui répond.
Averaging grades 2002-10-24
Richard pose la question :
I'm using a grading program for the first time this year. (ok, that's not a question) I require my students to record their grades in a Scorekeeper when they get them back. I'd like to know if my students can keep up with averaging their grades just as the grading programs automatically averages them when I put them in the spreadsheet.
Penny Nom and Claude Tardif lui répond.



Centrale des maths reçoit une aide financière de l’Université de Regina et de The Pacific Institute for the Mathematical Sciences.



accueil centre de ressources accueil Société mathématique du Canada l'Université de Regina PIMS